[펌글][운동] IF, TSB, TSS 수치의 의미
주간 스케줄 작성을 해야하는데 TSS 수치 범위가 궁금해서 찾아보다가 상오기님 블로그에서 퍼왔습니다.👍
원글이고 좀더 아래는 구글 번역기로 돌린글인데 딱히 이해하는데 큰 어려움을 없을듯 하네요.
- TSB < -70: guarantees I’ll need a significant recovery period shortly after, often achieving TSBs as high as 50.
- TSB -70 – -50: has less impact on recovery in the short term, but longer periods likely require similar recovery to TSBs below -70.
- TSB -30 – 0: is typical of a good training block, recovery will be needed at points, but nothing of significant impact.
- TSB 0 – 10: gives more chance of a surprising performance in training. It’s a good place to be for challenging sessions or training races.
- TSB > 10: has generally worked well for races. Too high and whilst freshness makes me feel good, lost fitness will impact performance.
- TSS > 1500: requires recovery in the following weeks, TSB is likely to have heavily dipped.
- TSS 900 – 1200: is sustainable as part of a serious build. A month in this region followed by a taper leads to a good race.
- TSS 700 – 1000: is manageable all year round on a sensible schedule, this is where the bulk of a longer build lies.
- TSS 400 – 700: an easier week during a build or a decent week back from a recovery period.
- TSS < 400: an easy week, casual sessions during recovery periods.
- CTL around 110 – 120 is a good level to race at.
- TSB below -50 should be avoided except on training camps.
- The majority of my build should work towards a weekly TSS cap of 1000
- The final month of race preparation should raise the cap to around 1200
- Composition of power training should increase emphasis on Threshold and Tempo at a reduced volume.
- Growth in CTL should be kept gradual over the six months to avoid spikes in fatigue and potential impact on consistency
- <0.75 level 1 recovery rides
- 0.75-0.85 level 2 endurance training sessions
- 0.85-0.95 level 3 tempo rides, various aerobic and anaerobic interval workouts (work and rest periods combined), longer (>2.5 h) road races
- 0.95-1.05 level 4 intervals (work period only), shorter (<2.5 h) road races, criteriums, circuit races, 40k TT (by definition)
- 1.05-1.15 shorter (e.g., 15 km) TT, track points race
- >1.15 level 5 intervals (work period only), prologue TT, track pursuit, track miss-and-out
IF값 인거 같네요.