2019. 11. 27. 09:37ㆍ운동
When using the Wahoo Fitness app (iOS only) you can use your ANT+ power meter to control the resistance of your KICKR. In order for this to work, you will need to know the ANT ID of your Power Meter.
Follow these steps to pair your KICKR with the Wahoo Fitness app:
- Ensure the KICKR is plugged in and open the Wahoo Fitness app
- Select “Sensors” in the bottom left corner
- Select “Add New Sensor”
- Choose your KICKR from the list of available sensors
- Select “Save Sensor” and choose the workout profiles the KICKR will be active for (ex. Indoor Cycling).
- Select “Done" in the upper left hand corner.
Once connected, 3 options become available in the KICKR control page (swipe right with a workout started):
- ERG Mode Speed simulation - Sets a virtual speed @ 0% grade when using ERG mode.
- Cadence from ANT+ - Reads cadence from paired ANT+ sensor. This will happen automatically if you use option 3.
- Control w/ ANT+ Power Meter
Toggle on Control w/ ANT+ Power Meter, and you will see a new field to enter your Power Meter ANT ID.
When you start a workout, the power icon will have 2 arrows in a circle. This icon will turn green when the KICKR is using power from your Power Meter.
'운동' 카테고리의 다른 글
|USING YOUR KICKR AND POWER METER WITH THE IOS WAHOO FITNESS APP (0)||2019.11.27|